How Safe Form Works
Enter your name in the column below and press submit. You will be rediected to your designated Google Form.
Once on this page, don't press reload or go back since autosave is off and in doing so, you will lose all your progress.
While filling the form, if you open another tab or deviate from the form, you will be warned. The warn limit on the form is 3.
If the number of warns increases more than 3, your session will be terminated and since autosave is off, all your progress will be lost.
Enter your Name Below to Start
(This is a Sample)
Given below are the perks or features our site offers to strengthen the security of quizes held via Google Forms.
Anti Cheat Technology for Google Forms
- After crossing 3 warns, the session termination screen rolls in.
- This can also happen if the navbar timer hits 00:00.
Timed Google Forms for better exams and quizes
- The default time for the forms are 15 minutes.
- This time can be customized based on the teacher's needs.
Custom Instructions for Students
- These instructions are meant to guide students during the test.
- If the test has different sections, it informs the student how to go about them.
A Full Screen Viewing Experience for the students
- Once on the form, students will be needed to answer the test in Full-Screen.
- The Full-Screen Mode is forced as it prevents students from getting distracted.
Warning Students if they try to cheat
- The total number of warnings a student is allowed is 3.
- Warns are there to give the students a chance to improve their habit of cheating.
Session Termination on crossing the warns
- Even after 3 warns if the student continues cheating, his session will be terminated.
- After a session is terminated, the student can't refill the form even if he reloads or tries to go back.
- If the student decides to fill in the form from another device, he'll lose all his progress since auto-save is disabled.
- This is for all the geeky students who watch too much tips & tricks videos on how to cheat in tests.
- Even if a student disables JS for the website, they won't be able to attempt the test.